Responsible authority within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Vassanty Manet.
You can ask:
- Receive confirmation of the processing of personal information about you (or notice of non-processing of your personal information, if applicable) and access your stored personal information, as well as additional information.
- Receive a copy of the personal information you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that we store.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Refuse the processing of your personal information.
- Request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note, however, that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the information provided below:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. The retention periods will be determined according to the type of information collected and the purpose of its collection, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information as soon as possible. Under applicable laws and regulations, we will keep records containing client personal information, account opening documents, communications and any other required information.
We may rectify, supplement or delete incomplete or incorrect information at any time and at our sole discretion.
Reasons for data collection
The processing of your personal information (i.e. any information that could potentially allow you to be identified by reasonable means; hereinafter "Personal information") [add an explanation of the legal basis for the processing of personal information, for example example:] is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and to provide you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and to respect the regulatory obligations (legal and financial) to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information about our Users.
The first type includes unidentified and non-identifying information which concerns one or more Users, and which may be made available to us or collected as a result of their use of the Site (“Non-personal information”). We do not know the identity of the Users from whom this non-personal information was collected. The non-personal information that is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain information relating to computer software and hardware (e.g., the type of browser and operating system you are using). your device uses, language settings, access time, etc.) in order to improve the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information about your activity on the Site (eg: pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type includes Personal Information, that is to say individual identification information, which identifies an individual or which is likely, by reasonable means, to allow the identification of an individual. This information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information about your device which includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information relating to your activity on the Site.
- Registration information and / or contact requests: when you register on our Site or use our contact forms, we will ask you to provide certain information, namely your first and last name, your e-mail and postal address, your phone number and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
Your Personal Information is collected in several ways:
- When you voluntarily provide your personal data by registering on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services (contact forms, registration forms, etc.);
- From third-party providers, services and public registries (for example: traffic analysis providers).
How is this information used? Who do we share this information with?
We may use the information for the following reasons:
- Communicate with you: by sending you messages about our services, providing you with technical information and answering any customer service questions you may have;
- Communicate with you and keep you informed of the latest updates and new services;
- Show you advertisements when you use our Site (see the "Advertisements" section for more information);
- Promote our websites and products (see the “Marketing” section for more information);
- Carry out statistical and analytical surveys in order to improve the Site.
In addition to the various uses mentioned above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliates and contractors.
- Host and operate our Site;
- Provide you with our services, including a personalized display of our Site;
- Store and process such information on our behalf;
- Show you advertisements and help us measure the success of our advertising campaigns so that we can retarget our users (if applicable);
- Provide you with marketing offers and promotional content relating to our Site and our services;
- Carry out research, technical or analytical diagnostics;
- "Session cookies" which are only stored temporarily during your browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser;
- “Persistent cookies” which are only read by the Site, which are saved on your computer for a specific period of time and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to recognize you on repeated visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences the next time you log in;
- "Third party" cookies that are set by other online services that manage content on the page you are viewing, for example, by third party analytics companies that monitor and analyze our web access.
Use of script libraries (Google Fonts)
In order to present our content in a pleasant way and with good graphic quality in all browsers, we use script and font libraries such as Google Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) on this website. Google Fonts fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loads. If your browser does not support Google Fonts or blocks their access, content will be displayed using the default font.
Any request to a script or font library automatically triggers a connection with the operator of said library. While it is theoretically possible for library operators to collect data, the existence of this practice and, if so, the goals pursued have not yet been established.
Collection of information by third parties
How do we protect your information?
Data transfer outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will transfer your data to those countries only as approved by the European Commission providing the adequate level of data protection, or we will establish legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses information about your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (for example, by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
You can opt out of many third-party advertising networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). To obtain more information from members of NAI and DAA about this practice and your choices regarding the use of this information by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by members of NAI and DAA, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We understand the importance of protecting children's personal information, especially in an online environment. The Site was not designed for use by children. Under no circumstances do we authorize the use of our services by minors without the consent or prior authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent (or if a guardian becomes aware that the child for whom they are responsible has provided us with personal information without their consent), they should contact us at: email@example.com.
If you have general questions about the Site or our collection and use of information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in your business details
Last modified December 2nd 2021